Two Cards with Distress Ink & Oxide & Gold Watercolor


Hi and Welcome!

Who likes sparkle and Butterflies? I do and that is why I made this two cards for today's Blog Post. I tried to make similar Cards, the difference is that one is on a white watercolor paper and one is on natural card stock.

 On the first one I used Distress Ink Broken China and on the other Distress Oxide Broken China. Like you already know Distress Oxides are suitable to use on more that only white paper and I can tell you they look gorgeous on darker card stock. For the both cards I used the same Gold Watercolor Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Pallet and on both it looks absolutely stunning. You really need to try this if you are into sparkle.

The size of the finished Cards is 13,50 x 13,5 cm, and the size of the base I used for my Watercolor technique is 12,9 x 12,9 cm

Materials Used:

*Gansai Tambi Starry Colors Pallet Watercolors
*Distress Ink Broken China
*Distress Oxide Broken China
*Indigo Blue Big Butterfly Stamp
*Stamperia Love is all you need Acrilic Stamp
*Rayher Glue
*Rayher Embossing Powder Gold Opaque
*VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
*Inkadinkado Embossing Magic
*Tim Holtz Stamp Platform
*Docrafts TM Square Quality White Cards & Envelopes 13,5x13,5cm 240 gsm Cards
*Natural Heavy Card Stock 300 gsm
*Daler Rowney Watercolor Paper Aquarelle 140 lb. (300 g/m2)


Here in this video you can see the process of making them and I hope you will like it!



Look this sparkley wings!



Thank you for stopping by!

Lot's of Love!

Sandra K.U.






Comments

Popular Posts