Cute Monsters Colored with Chameleon Pens






Hello and Welcome back! 

Today I prepare a new Card with Monsters! I took time to colored them with my Chameleon Pens that I have. I really love those pens because you can overlap more colors for different effects and I was really playing with them. I wasn’t so precise with the coloring because after all they are monsters and they should be a little messy.

Than I prepared my background with Distress Inks and my Pearlescent Black Ink. I like the splashes of black to be intensive that is why I love this Ink.
I combined two stamp sets from Lawn Fawn the Monster Mash and Into the Woods and I love the result. I think it’s so cute adding stamps from the Into the Woods that are like clouds with words because it’s really like Monsters are talking between them.
Adding some shine and glitter are just a must for me. This time I added some sparkle with Clear Wink of Stella on the Monsters and Stickles Icicle and Diamond on the background.
Hope you like it as I do!

Materials Used:

*Chameleon Pens: GR4 Evergreen, GR1 Green Apple, PK5 Fuchsia, PK4 Peony Pink, YO2 Mellow Yellow
*Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Stamp Set and Into the Woods Stamp Set
*Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Tattered Rose, Black Soot
*Wink of Stella Clear
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
*Pearlescent Daler Rowney Ink Black
*Stickles Icicle and Diamond
*Glossy Accent
*Rayher glue
*We Are Memory Keepers Crop a Dile Corner Chomper ½”, ¼”
*Zig Watercolor Brush 




Here you can take a look of the video I made for you


Enjoy!


Lot's of Love ❤❤❤


Sandra K.U.

Comments

Popular Posts