Crazy Dogs Blog #2



Hello Everyone!

It's time for my new blog post and today I will show you a new card I made yesterday!
It was so much fun. I love the stamp set Crazy Dogs, they are so cute and funny and I used the hat from Crazy Things set too so I was able to coordinate it with the dog stamp.


I prepared the list of supplies so you can check it below. You can play with other colors too. I just think that the only important thing is to choose the right paper if you are doing this technique (watercolor paper).


❤❤❤❤❤ Here is my new video for you! ❤❤❤❤❤


Stamps:
*Tim Holtz Stamp set- Crazy Dogs
*Tim Holtz Stamp set- Crazy Things
*Simon Says Stamp- Happy Birthday set

Distress Inks:
Dogs:
*Old Paper
*Walnut Stain
*Black Soot

Crazy Things:
*Spiced Marmalade
*Peacook Feathers
*Mustard Seed
*Fired Brick
*Worn Lipstick
*Faded Jeans

Background:
*Broken China
*Mustard Seed

*Distress Refresher
*Memento TUXEDO BLACK INK PAD
*Rayher Hobby-Kleber Glue
*Daler Rowney Liquid Acrylic Pearlescent Black
*Daler Rowney Watercolour Paper Aquarelle 140 lb. (300g/m²)

Music from SoundCloud:

Title: Take the Chance
Artist: Nicolai Heidlas

Please Subscribe and share if you like what you see!

Enjoy!

Sandra K.U.

Comments

Popular Posts